Saturday, August 23, 2014

New York City


 Photography by Mykola Hruts 
---

I'm wearing: White Basic T-Shirt (ZARA), Kaki rolled up Pants (Cheap Monday), Shoes (Dr Martens), Watch (Kenneth Cole New York)

And I am back!!! After all that time I am finally back on the blog, with a lot to tell you. During the last past months I had to face my exams on which I totally succeeded!! And, then I moved to New York for a month, which is why I didn't have time to post on the blog. I tried to enjoy the city and its energy as much as I was able to, and I decided to share it with you on instagram instead of posting on the blog. But, now that I am back, I can post all of the photos I took during my trip to the US (from NY to Philly and DC) because there are a lot!!!
So, this outfit is literally NY. It is light and perfect to wear in hot weather in a city like NY, where you've to pass from the AC to the 85°F sun all day long. I chose to wear those kaki pants from Cheap Monday simply because I liked them and that I believe this color is on its way to becoming really up to date this year( if it's not already the case). The white t-shirt is a basic; by rolling the sleeves it makes it just fitting with everything you want. My shoe choice; I bought those shoes in London and I wanted to wear them in NY to feel a bit different from all the New Yorkers, even though if I started to feel a bit like a New Yorker in my heart after all the time I spent there. You would have noticed that an American person would have chosen to wear sneakers instead of leather shoes, and it is definitely the truth during the summer. The watch is from Century 21(the brand is Kenneth Cole NY), this place in the US where you can get anything you want for 70% off; I got it for 60 bucks instead of $150 (which is not that bad), and it fits with my shoes. And the style wouldn't be finally complete without the $5 sunglasses that I bought on 6av. 












1 comment: